Here is what you need to know about Google Analytics:
- It’s a FREE service offered by Google that generates detailed statistics about the visitors to a website.
- It’s incredibly easy to sign up and start getting immediate information for your business.
- Google Analytics not only lets you measure sales and conversions, but also gives you fresh insights into how visitors use your site, how they arrived on your site, and how you can keep them coming back.
- Content reports help you understand which parts of your website are performing well, which pages are most popular so you can create a better experience for your customers.
- It is the most widely used website statistics service, currently in use on around 57% of the 10,000 most popular websites.
- Another market share analysis claims that Google Analytics is used at around 49.95% of the top 1,000,000 websites (as currently ranked by Alexa). So, do the math, and you will be instantly in the better half of the web site world by taking advantage of this tool.